PLEASE NOTE: Your ICE registration includes the APPEX Regional Prospect and Property Expo.
Located in the Entrance Foyer of the Istanbul Congress Center.
|Saturday, 13 September||08:00–17:00|
|Sunday, 14 September||08:00–19:30|
|Monday, 15 September||07:30–17:00|
|Tuesday, 16 September||07:30–17:00|
|Wednesday, 17 September||07:30–14:00|
Four Easy Ways to Pre-Register
Online registration allows you to know immediately which events (short courses, field trips, luncheons, tours, etc.) are available and if you are registered for an event. If an event is not available, it will not appear on the screen or it will indicate sold out. To add an event after you have registered follow the instructions under the Policies heading. Submit only one copy of your registration form. Duplicate charges may occur if you send more than one copy of a registration form.
2. Mail-In Registration
Download registration form and mail to:
AAPG Registration Center c/o TPN
437 Turnpike St.
Canton, MA 02021-1411
3. Phone-In Registration
+1 781 821 6732
Monday–Friday, 08:00–17:00 (EST)
4. Fax-In Registration
+1 781 821 6720
- AAPG, AASP, AWG, CPC, GSL, GSA, IAMG, NABGG, SEG, SEPM, SIPES, SPE, SPWLA, TAPG, TSOP Members, Join and Save, Nonmembers, Complimentary Exhibitors and Student Registrants: Access to the Opening Session, Icebreaker, Technical Sessions, Refreshment Breaks and Exhibition as well as a CD of Abstracts and attendee amenity.
- One-Day Full Conference Registrants: Access to the Technical Sessions, Refreshment Breaks and Exhibition for the day of registration as well as a CD of Abstracts and attendee amenity. You will not have access to the Opening Session or Icebreaker on Sunday unless you register for a one-day exhibition pass for Sunday. Badge(s) can only be picked up on the day for which you are registered.
- One-Day Exhibition Only Registrants: Access to the exhibition and End-of-Day Refreshments on the day for which you are registered. You will only have access to the Opening Session and Icebreaker on Sunday if you register for Sunday. Badge(s) can only be picked up on the day for which you are registered.
- Field Trip/Short Course Registration Only: Access only to short courses and/or field trips for which you register. If you do not register for the conference and exhibition in addition to the short courses and field trips, you will not receive access to any activities or events during the conference and exhibition.
- Guest Registrants: Access to the Opening Session, Icebreaker, Technical Sessions, Refreshment Breaks and Exhibition, as well as a guest amenity and the orientation tour on Sunday. Guests must be registered by a conference registrant. A person who qualifies as a guest may not be a member of AAPG or a professional in the industry.
A detailed confirmation, including information about the registration type, products selected, payment information, receipt, etc., will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours. Retain this acknowledgement for your records. Should you not receive a confirmation, please contact the AAPG Registration Center/TPN by email at: email@example.com or phone at +1 781 821 6732. Save time on site by bringing your confirmation that includes a barcode. Badges and tickets will be printed when you check in on site. Some systems will not print the barcode on the confirmation. In this case, your registration ID number or name will be used.
Registrations cannot be processed unless full payment is received with the registration form. Payment may be made by check, money order, credit card or wire transfer. Cash payments in U.S. dollars are accepted on site only. AAPG does not accept purchase orders as a form of payment and does not invoice for conferences.
Check or Money Order
Made payable in U.S. dollars to: AAPG 2014 ICE
American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
When making a wire transfer for payment of registration fees it is vitally important to the timely processing of your registration that you observe the following guidelines:
- Send complete registration form(s) and transfer documents to:
AAPG Conference Department, P.O. Box 979, Tulsa, OK 74101, United States
- Fax to +1 918 560 2684
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Banking system does not provide sufficient information on wire transfers to enable us to correctly apply payment.
- Please allow ample time so that AAPG receives notification of the transfer prior to 28 August 2014. If received after this date we cannot guarantee that it will be applied to the individual record.
- Once we have been notified by our bank that the transfer has been received, we will process the registration and email the confirmation/receipt to the email listed on the registration form. Registrations will not be processed prior to notification by our bank that the funds have been received.
1000 Walnut St., Kansas City, MO 64106 United States
Account Name: American Association of Petroleum Geologists
Account Number: 000026752
Routing/ABA Number: 101000019
Name Badge and Tickets
To be admitted to any conference activity you must wear your official AAPG 2014 ICE name badge. Information on your badge will appear as it is completed during the registration process. Preregistered attendees may pick up badges and tickets at the Registration Desk. Badges for one-day registrants will only print on the day for which you are registered.
Changes can be made by following the instructions on your confirmation or contacting the AAPG Registration Center/TPN by email (email@example.com), fax (+1 781 821 6720) or telephone (+1 781 821 6732). Amendments to your registration or events will be accepted until 5 August.
Cancellations can be made by following the instructions on your confirmation or contacting the AAPG Registration Center/TPN by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (+1 781 821 6720) or telephone (+1 781 821 6732) by 5 August. Cancellations received on or before 5 August will be fully refunded less a $50 processing fee. Refunds will not be issued for registration, short courses, field trips, luncheons, etc., after 5 August or for “no-shows”. You may substitute one participant for another. Refunds for field trips and/or short courses can be made until 30 June. No refunds for field trips and/or short courses can be made after this date.
Please register early to help avoid cancellation of events. We realize the inconvenience and expense you may incur due to cancellation and will make every effort not to cancel any events held in conjunction with the conference. However, at times it does become necessary to cancel events due to under-subscription. We cannot accept responsibility for costs associated with any cancellations of under-subscribed events, i.e. airline tickets, hotel deposits, etc. Refund of the event fees will be issued if an event is canceled.
Sold Out Events
If an event is sold out, it will be noted on the web site. If you register online and wish to be placed on the wait list please mark the event. If your registration is received by mail or fax you will automatically be placed on the wait list.